5 questions will be shown from a total of 30 free practice questions to prepare you for the PMP exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. A leader from project B consistently reaches out to a team member in project A for assistance.
What should project A’s project manager do?
2 / 5
2. A hybrid project is experiencing several issues with both the agile delivery of the product as well as the predictive development of a marketing strategy. What should the project manager do to receive feedback from stakeholders located in different time zones?
3 / 5
3. Five agile teams working together on a product recently performed release planning Midway through the project, each team showed that their progress was on track. When all of the teams integrated at the product level, many integration issues were observed. The overall product release progress declined with predictions showing the committed content will not be able to be accomplished.
What should the project manager have done differently?
4 / 5
4. During a network upgrade for a company, the client informs the project manager that a government representative notified the client about a separate project that will affect the network upgrade. Any change in the upgrade will impact the project’s cost and schedule.
What should the project manager do first?
5 / 5
5. An international client contacted a software development company to build out a software product, and an agile project manager was assigned. At one of the review meetings, the client complains that a feature mentioned at the initial debriefing was not implemented.
What should the project manager do?
Your score is
The average score is 40%