5 questions will be shown from a total of 30 free practice questions to prepare you for the PMP exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. An international client contacted a software development company to build out a software product, and an agile project manager was assigned. At one of the review meetings, the client complains that a feature mentioned at the initial debriefing was not implemented.
What should the project manager do?
2 / 5
2. Five agile teams working together on a product recently performed release planning Midway through the project, each team showed that their progress was on track. When all of the teams integrated at the product level, many integration issues were observed. The overall product release progress declined with predictions showing the committed content will not be able to be accomplished.
What should the project manager have done differently?
3 / 5
3. A team is given an agile project to build a conceptual product for a new customer. While planning, the project manager is trying to determine the best way to show value to the customer, as the technical requirements are not very detailed. What should the project manager do to help the
client understand the value delivered during project execution?
4 / 5
4. A project team with members from many different countries is struggling to cooperate. The project manager accepted these difficulties during the storming phase of team development, but the team has not moved to the next phase. The project is beginning to fall behind schedule.
What can the project manager do to move the team to the norming phase?
5 / 5
5. A project manager joins a government project that is partially staffed.
The company’s CEO mandated that all project resources must have specific skills and certifications.
When staffing the project. the previous project manager failed to follow the CEO’s guidelines.
What should the current project manager do next?
Your score is
The average score is 40%