5 questions will be shown from a total of 30 free practice questions to prepare you for CFA level 1 exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. Haspiess Systems, Inc. and Signicomp Manufacturing enter into a netted interest rate swap, with a notional USD75M. Haspiess will pay a fixed 5%, and Signicomp will pay LIBOR + 75bp. LIBOR is 3.5%.
The first semiannual payment will be closest to:
2 / 5
2. A stock priced at GBP35.73 is projected to pay dividends of GBP1.50, GBP2.00, and GBP2.50 at the end of the next three years. At the time of the third dividend, the stock is expected to be worth GBP36.23.
If the required rate of return for this stock is 10%, the intrinsic value of the stock is closest to:
3 / 5
3. Which of the following are accurate in an oligopoly with stable equilibrium?
I. Marginal revenue is greater than marginal price.
II. All companies are producing the same level of output.
4 / 5
4. The commodity market initially grew due to producers desiring a hedging vehicle. Recently institutions like pension plans and hedge funds have looked to commodities as a way to diversify and grow, respectively.
Which of the following least describes the impact this institutional money has had:
5 / 5
5. Which of the following statements is/are most likely correct?
I: The demand for a country’s currency is a downward-sloping function of its exchange rate.
II: Purchasing power parity refers to the relation between interest rates for two currencies and changes in their exchange rates.
III: Interest rate parity refers to the relation between countries’ inflation rates and exchange rates of their currencies.
Your score is
The average score is 61%