5 questions would be shown from a total of 20 free practice questions to prepare you for AZ900 exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. Your developers have created a portal web app for users in the Miami branch office. The web app will be publicly accessible and used by the Miami users to retrieve customer and product information. The web app is currently running in an on-premises test environment.
You plan to host the web app on Azure.
You need to determine which Azure web tier plan to host the web app. The web tier plan must meet the
The website will use the miami.weyland.com URL. The website will be deployed to two instances. SSL support must be included.
The website requires 12 GB of storage.
Costs must be minimized.
Which web tier plan should you use?
2 / 5
2. virtual network named VNet1.
The company has users that work remotely. The remote workers require access to the VMs on VNet1. You need to provide access for the remote workers.
What should you do?
A Point-to-Site (P2S) VPN gateway connection lets you create a secure connection to your virtual network from an individual client computer.
3 / 5
3. What are two characteristics of the public cloud? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
4 / 5
4. Note: The question is included in a number of questions that depicts the identical set-up. However, every question has a distinctive result. Establish if the solution satisfies the requirements.
You have been informed by your superiors of the company’s intentions to automate server deployment to Azure. There is, however, some concern that administrative credentials could be uncovered during this process.
You are required to make sure that during the deployment, the administrative credentials are encrypted using a suitable Azure solution.
Solution: You recommend the use of Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Does the solution meet the goal?
5 / 5
5. You have an on-premises network that contains several servers.You plan to migrate all the servers to Azure.
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that some of the servers are available if a single Azure data center goes offline for an extended period.
What should you include in the recommendation?
Fault tolerance is the ability of a system to continue to function in the event of a failure of some of its components.
In this question, you could have servers that are replicated across datacenters.
Availability zones expand the level of control you have to maintain the availability of the applications and data on your VMs. Availability Zones are unique physical locations within an Azure region. Each zone is made up of one or more datacenters equipped with independent power, cooling, and networking. To ensure resiliency, there are a minimum of three separate zones in all enabled regions. The physical separation of Availability Zones within a region protects applications and data from datacenter failures.
With Availability Zones, Azure offers industry best 99.99% VM uptime SL By architecting your solutions to use replicated VMs in zones, you can protect your applications and data from the loss of a datacenter. If one zone is compromised, then replicated apps and data are instantly available in another zone.
Your score is
The average score is 67%