5 questions would be shown from a total of 20 free practice questions to prepare you for AZ900 exam. Enjoy!
1 / 5
1. You have an on-premises network that contains several servers.You plan to migrate all the servers to Azure.
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that some of the servers are available if a single Azure data center goes offline for an extended period.
What should you include in the recommendation?
Fault tolerance is the ability of a system to continue to function in the event of a failure of some of its components.
In this question, you could have servers that are replicated across datacenters.
Availability zones expand the level of control you have to maintain the availability of the applications and data on your VMs. Availability Zones are unique physical locations within an Azure region. Each zone is made up of one or more datacenters equipped with independent power, cooling, and networking. To ensure resiliency, there are a minimum of three separate zones in all enabled regions. The physical separation of Availability Zones within a region protects applications and data from datacenter failures.
With Availability Zones, Azure offers industry best 99.99% VM uptime SL By architecting your solutions to use replicated VMs in zones, you can protect your applications and data from the loss of a datacenter. If one zone is compromised, then replicated apps and data are instantly available in another zone.
2 / 5
2. Your developers have created 10 web applications that must be host on Azure.
You need to determine which Azure web tier plan to host the web apps. The web tier plan must meet the
The web apps will use custom domains.
The web apps each require 10 GB of storage.
The web apps must each run in dedicated compute instances. Load balancing between instances must be included.
Costs must be minimized.
Which web tier plan should you use?
Standard offers 50 GB of storage space, while Basic only gives 10 GB.
3 / 5
3. Note: The question is included in a number of questions that depicts the identical set-up. However, every question has a distinctive result. Establish if the solution satisfies the requirements.
Your company’s Azure subscription includes a Basic support plan.
They would like to request an assessment of an Azure environment’s design from Microsoft. This is, however, not supported by the existing plan.
You want to make sure that the company subscribes to a support plan that allows this functionality, while keeping expenses to a minimum.
Solution: You recommend that the company subscribes to the Professional Direct support plan. Does the solution meet the goal?
4 / 5
4. Note: The question is included in a number of questions that depicts the identical set-up. However, every question has a distinctive result. Establish if the solution satisfies the requirements.
You are tasked with deploying Azure virtual machines for your company. You need to make use of the appropriate cloud deployment solution. Solution: You should make use of Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Does the solution meet the goal?
5 / 5
5. Note: The question is included in a number of questions that depicts the identical set-up. However, every question has a distinctive result. Establish if the solution satisfies the requirements.
You are planning to migrate a company to Azure. Each of the company’s numerous divisions will have an administrator in place to manage the Azure resources used by their respective division.
You want to make sure that the Azure deployment you employ allows for Azure to be segmented for the divisions, while keeping administrative effort to a minimum.
Solution: You plan to make use of several Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) directories. Does the solution meet the goal?
Your score is
The average score is 64%
More IT practice tests
More IT practice tests